Attention students: Please verify that these conditions are acceptable to your testing institution before sending an exam to Washington County Library.
Exam Services Guidelines
- The library does not proctor exams by continuously monitoring students. Before scheduling an exam, please contact your institution to verify that you do not need to be continuously monitored by staff.
- Staff will not oversee Minnesota insurance and real estate exams, per the MN Department of Commerce exam requirements (MN Statues 2018, section 45.305, Subd. 5).
- Students must complete the online Exam Services Request form for every exam. Exam services will be scheduled during library hours, and must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Once the Exam Services Request form has been submitted, please wait to receive confirmation from Washington County Library. You must receive confirmation in order to receive exam services.
- Students must provide a valid driver's license or photo ID for verification of identity at the time of the exam.
- Students are responsible for all fees incurred at the library, including printing of exams ($0.15/page).
- Printed exams must be sent via U.S. Postal Service. FedEx, UPS, or other commercial carriers are not allowed due to library hours. Completed examinations will be returned to the testing institution via U.S. Postal Service in postage-paid envelopes provided by the student or the institution. Copies of completed exams are not retained, and exams cannot be faxed to the institution.
- Testing accommodations may vary. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the physical and technological facilities are adequate for their test-taking requirements. If available, the Quiet Study and Conference Rooms are recommended.
For more information on exam services, please contact the Washington County Library branch location convenient to you.