Washington County Library can help with all steps of your job search process!
Check out these titles in our digital collection that can help you find your dream job, start your own business, lead and manage better, and more.
Stop by the Job Corner at R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
Find resources to help draft a great resume, or bring your resume to R.H. Stafford Library and receive a free 10 minute review.
Continue to update your website by learning some customization techniques and by adding a contact page. Look at form software options for a contact form on the Contact page. Also learn how to add a Google map to the contact page. Complete your site by learning how to add PDF files to your website and connecting your website to social media.
This workshop, hosted by Washington County Library and funded by MELSA, was presented by Keer Keer Creative. It will be available to view until Tuesday, December 6.
CareerForce help is now available at Park Grove Library and Hardwood Creek Library! Visit during their desk hours to receive one-on-one job search support, help writing applications, cover letters, and resumes, assistance filing for unemployment, and more.
Park Grove Library
Tuesday: 1-3 p.m.
Thursday: 1-3 p.m.
Hardwood Creek Library
Monday: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
You can learn more about CareerForce offerings and services online or by contacting the Woodbury CareerForce by phone at (651) 275-8650.
• Improve and learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning
• Prepare for career exams on LearningExpress Library
• Match your interests to a career with CareerForce Interest Profiler
• Get live interview coaching via JobNow
• Explore the Occupational Outlook Handbook
• Find career information via Career & Education Explorer
• Perform market research with Data Axle Reference Solutions (formerly ReferenceUSA)
• Receive help from a resume expert via JobNow
• Search catalog for resume books
• Participate in a free resume review at R.H. Stafford Library
• Visit R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
• Search for career books in our catalog
• NorthEast Metro Career Guide for students and young adults