Washington County Library can help with all steps of your job search process!
Check out these new resources we've added to our collection to help you find your dream job, nail the interview, or rethink your career.
Ready to get started building your WordPress website? This class will teach you how to start off by crafting a site map to plan the structure of your website. You will then be taken through the steps of creating site users, your home page and internal pages, as well as building a menu. Then learn how to add text and images and design your header and footer. This workshop, hosted by Washington County Library and funded by MELSA, is presented by Keer Keer Creative. This video will be available through Wednesday, September 23.
• Improve and learn new skills with LinkedIn Learning
• Prepare for career exams on LearningExpress Library
• Match your interests to a career with CareerForce Interest Profiler
• Get live interview coaching via JobNow
• Explore the Occupational Outlook Handbook
• Find career information via Career & Education Explorer
• Perform market research with ReferenceUSA
• Receive help from a resume expert via JobNow
• Search catalog for resume books
• Participate in a free resume review at R.H. Stafford Library
• Visit R.H. Stafford Library for books and resources to help with your job search.
• Search for career books in our catalog